Poll

Who will win on Saturday?

YSU
9 (34.6%)
NDSU
17 (65.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: YSU @ NDSU  (Read 25297 times)

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU @ NDSU
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »
NDSU is definitely not the same team, but after watching us last week. Idk what to think!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU @ NDSU
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2014, 06:05:44 AM »
Montgomery is a dumb ass.  Why do you run option with a qb tha will not and cannot run the ball?  It is not an option if he always pitches it. NDSU players were not even paying attention to Wells becase they knew he wouldn't run it.

If NDSU has 4 line backers right behind their defensive line and there are 8-10 in the box why would you run the ball up the middle? Sammarone mare a couple good points an about running out of shotgun etc.  When we brought the full back in and ran at them from under center we were better off and he was right.

So this is the last game of the year a.day everything is on the line a.day you need to win to get in but you don't haveven any think new? No new wrinkles?   Montgomery must have an IQ of 70.  He is as bad as Klacik.  Whyou can't we get our ball security issues resolved?   This was this issue once again.  It puts all kinds of unnecessary pressure on the defense keeps them on the field for too long and destroys the ability for you to make big plays when you need it.  Our fooball teams play with no emotion and they are not scrappy enough to keep it close.  Where are our line backers?  I found that in our goofy defense the linebackers are the safeties.   I have busted on Delisio for getting burned but that guy came to play yesterday and he shouldn't have been in those situations.   I also hate how we cannot play anything but base defense.