Author Topic: Frisco tickets. .  (Read 62503 times)

Offline WeAreYoungstown

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Frisco tickets. .
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2016, 08:31:58 PM »
I am looking for three tickets also. Would like to sit with some fellow penguin fans!

Offline HTOTYoungstown

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2016, 11:16:26 AM »
I know someone looking for 3 as well, any info I'd be happy to pass along.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2016, 02:29:47 PM »

Offline BisonTru

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2016, 03:31:51 PM »
BTW, I have watched tickets for this game for the past 5 years. At some point this market will fall off. Make your plans to get down there and where to stay. There will be plenty of tickets closer to the game for reasonable prices. Also, they usually release standing room only tickets usually between now and the first of the year. There's a ton of space to stand and get a very good view of the game if you don't mind standing.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2016, 03:42:36 PM »
Good point Bison. I might also add that the stadium only has 7,600 seats on each side. The end-zones are closed for the game. So it is not as if any seat is "bad".

Offline goguins13

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2016, 12:59:51 PM »
Penguin fan unable to use 2 hospitality wristbands that gain admission to the River Club which opens a half hour before the rest of the stadium. Free local pickup in Youngstown area or will ship. Can sell for $175 (face value $220 for the pair). Will negotiate.

Amenities include pregame meal, snacks at halftime, cash-bar, private restrooms. Can remain in area during game or go out to seats and come and go as you wish. Perfect for any potential inclement weather.

PM if interested.
Modify message

Offline GFBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2016, 09:53:23 AM »
YSU Fans

I also have two Hospitality Wristbands that I will not be using since your upcoming foe eliminated my team.  I have them up for auction on ebay at this URL:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/252695592854?ul_noapp=true

Note that you will need tickets to gain access to the stadium in addition to these wristbands.  A portion of my sale will benefit the American Cancer Society.

Enjoy your time in Frisco and best of luck in the Championship.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2016, 12:34:23 PM »
For those of you that do not know how, simply click on someones name to send them a PM. Menu on the left side.

Offline Redbird Fourthandshort

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2016, 04:36:56 PM »
This is link provided previously .. I had guessed maybe 15-16k adjusted capacity. But it did mention estimated capacity due to end zone reconstruction. Normally about 21k, will be just 18k for FCS championship. Good news for YSU fans, since estimates for JMU are currently around 10k .. don't be surprised if that number goes up.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/dec/21/ysu-sells-out-tickets-championship-game/?mobile

Wesley Lucas, communications manager for the Frisco Convention and Visitors Bureau, said capacity has changed over the past weeks due to construction, but on Jan. 7 Toyota Stadium should seat “about 18,000.”

Offline HailToTheeOYoungstown

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2016, 05:26:54 PM »
Youngstowner here. Bought 3 tickets to game off Flashseats at $100 a ticket Section 123. PM me if interested in buying them at $100 per ticket. Must take all 3 so $300 total. Thanks

Offline NEDOC

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2016, 08:51:30 PM »
Just an FYI, seems as though several Husker fans in Texas are rounding up tickets to go. Don't be surprised to see Husker gear in the stadium.

Offline GFBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2016, 01:24:27 PM »
Reminder YSU fans - just over two days left to pick up two hospitality wristbands for the Natty in Frisco. Currently only one bid at less than one half of face value.  There is no reserve - these wristbands will sell.  It is very nice to be able to get inside and warm up if the weather turns cold, or wet, or both.

YSU Fans

I also have two Hospitality Wristbands that I will not be using since your upcoming foe eliminated my team.  I have them up for auction on ebay at this URL:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/252695592854?ul_noapp=true

Note that you will need tickets to gain access to the stadium in addition to these wristbands.  A portion of my sale will benefit the American Cancer Society.

Enjoy your time in Frisco and best of luck in the Championship.