Author Topic: Frisco tickets. .  (Read 62497 times)

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Frisco tickets. .
« on: December 17, 2016, 10:37:41 PM »
i got some front rows

sect 109 row 1 6tickets at $150=each

sect 125 row 2  6 tickets $150/each

4 in row 5 $125/each

1 vip ticket sect 109 row 20 

pm me.  im sure i can find more for ya
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:01:52 PM by lakesbison »

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Frisco tickets. .
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 09:37:50 AM »
Once I get approved for JMU board, I will have 4 third row tickets I am putting on eBay starting bidding at one penny. I'll let market decide the price.  I'll post a link when up.  Sure it will be cheaper than your allotment and better seat.

Offline bulldogg

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 09:52:43 AM »
i got some front rows

4 in row 5

1 vip ticket

pm me.  im sure i can find more for ya

I would be interested in your row 5 seats. What section are they in and what price? And are they on the home side, presuming sides are reserved for respective teams. Thanks.

Offline DakotaOkie

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 10:25:19 AM »
The university allotments will each be on respective sides of the field, so I suppose you could call one home based on uniforms (this was determined by coin flip prior to the semi-final games and is not based on any seeding formula).   The rest of the tickets will be interspersed with fans from both teams this year (especially the ones sold early in the year). 

Offline Mvfb fan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »
I have four hospitality passes (wristbands) for sale.  Great meal, cash bar, warm setting.  PM for details.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:54:48 PM by Mvfb fan »

Offline td577

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 11:44:15 AM »
I am out of wristbands.

Good luck to YSU. Keep the trophy in the MVFC.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:27:56 PM by td577 »

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 01:41:27 PM »
Heard JMU sold their allotted 4000 yesterday...looking for more.  We need to get on this ticket situation soon.  Place is under construction.  Hopefully the university will come out with some info soon

GO GUINS!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
i added 6 more in row 1 for ya guys.

Offline Garbageman

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »
I have 3 tickets sec 108 row 8 seats 4 5 6 want $135/ticket  they are flashseats call or text me 701 848 6129  best of luck January 7

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »
Okay, here we go.  4 stellar seats for 1 penny.  Not making this up.  Get on them!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272490335990?

Offline THEsocalledfan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
BTW, the smart fan will buy from NDSU fans for less than you will pay for your allotment.  Plus, probably better seats. 

Offline cx500d

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 03:15:49 PM »
I have 8 hospitality wristbands available for YSU fans only. These are really cool and you get some features other fans don't.

I was given a wristband the first year I went to Frisco by a friend. I thought it was unnecessary until we got to the game. Early access to the game, free buffet in the River Club, cash bar, clean restrooms, snacks at halftime, drinks during breaks in the game (it is the only place you can have alcohol during the game), and for the times it has been cold or damp, it is a great place to warm up or even watch the game from. Also, there is a featured speaker before the game. I liked Tim Brown the best.

I didn't include seat tickets because there are so many options and some people want to pick and choose. Some people go for the cheaper SRO tickets, get the wristbands, and spend the whole game in the River Club. With the construction going on and the whole end zone seats unavailable, this is like getting the creature comforts of a suite at a fraction of the cost. They limit the amount of wristbands, so it won't ever get crazy packed in there. You can go in and out during the game, so how much you use it is up to you.

I will mail these out where they are tracked. I will sell these for face value at $110. I pay shipping. PM me with the quantity you want. I would prefer they are in even quantities so I am not left with one. We can do PayPal or if there is something else you feel comfortable with, we can talk about those details. I have them in hand, so as soon as payment has cleared, I send them out immediately. PM me and we can discuss details.

Edited: Changed quantity. Sold 6. Now at 8.

Absolutely true....They do NOT sell beer or alcohol in the stadium in the general admission area.  You can fill up before the game in the tailgate area or get the hospitality wristband, but otherwise the stadium is dry.

Offline bulldogg

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 04:18:57 PM »
The university allotments will each be on respective sides of the field, so I suppose you could call one home based on uniforms (this was determined by coin flip prior to the semi-final games and is not based on any seeding formula).   The rest of the tickets will be interspersed with fans from both teams this year (especially the ones sold early in the year).

Thanks for the info.

Offline BisonFanAnn

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 06:14:07 PM »
Congratulations on your win! Love seeing a MVFC in the championship game.

I have 8 tickets with wristbands that I will sell below face value. Sect 108, Row 28, seats 1 - 8.  pm me if you are interested.

Go 'Guins!

Offline Mvfb fan

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 06:29:55 PM »
I have four hospitality passes (wristbands) for sale.  Great meal, cash bar, warm setting.  PM for details.

All four passes (no tickets) for $300, paid $440. PM if interest