Author Topic: Bo  (Read 32563 times)

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Bo
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 05:53:10 PM »
lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

Caption contest:

"If I ever see you feed my cat Skittles again.......!"
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline Blo Pelini

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 07:06:31 PM »
lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

Caption contest:

Did you say I have bad breath? Carl gave me some Spearmint, is it better?

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »
I took them down because it slows the board down. Somehow my filter was removed. Links are not quite as bad though.

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »
Again you have to love Bo for his passion.  i don't have a problem with his coaching style. It's old school and he wants kids to be accountable.   Let the coaches do their job and if parents or whatever don't want to hear whatever move your seat.   As for the anti- Bo stuff who cares.
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
Here is the way I feel about it.  I think he freaking crazy and I don't mind it as long as he craziness doesn't cost us a chance at winning a game.  Woody Hays type of crazy.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 08:08:57 PM »
lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

Caption contest:

Did you say I have bad breath? Carl gave me some Spearmint, is it better?

What do I care, I am going back to Youngstown next year and it's gonna cost you 7.2 million to get rid of me.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 08:16:48 PM »
lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

Caption contest:

Funny!
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

ytowngirl

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 08:42:24 PM »
Who cares.  Ron Moschella used to scream and throw stuff when I played high school basketball.  He is one of the winningest girls basketball coach in Ohio.  The refs were awful and frankly I'd be pissed as f too.

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »
Penguin Playbook was very odd tonight. Bob did his job and ask the questions but Bo didn't want to get into it and he has that right. Bob did say that the M.V.C. league office confirmed it was pass interference.. On to Indiana St.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 09:11:32 PM »
Who cares.  Ron Moschella used to scream and throw stuff when I played high school basketball.  He is one of the winningest girls basketball coach in Ohio.  The refs were awful and frankly I'd be pissed as f too.

You go girl

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »
Penguin Playbook was very odd tonight. Bob did his job and ask the questions but Bo didn't want to get into it and he has that right. Bob did say that the M.V.C. league office confirmed it was pass interference.. On to Indiana St.

I was listening when Bob tried asking about the refs, something Bob had to do. But Bo gave the correct answer, did not want to talk about it. Smart move, no matter what he would have said someone could and would have picked it apart.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 07:52:47 AM »
Bo genuinely cares about his players, just as Moschella does. Great teachers, but Bo cost YSU a chance in this game. Plain and simple. 1 TO left with a couple good throws, could have given Kennedy a chance....

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:21 AM »
MVFC reprimand Bo..Details remain a secret

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 10:01:13 AM »
I have no problem with the first one, as we had already used our objection on the out of bounds call, which was an even worse call. The idea of having replay one week and then not another is bad. It is bad enough that we have replay in the first place, but it must be consistent.

Bo's second and 3rd comments were clearly taunting the ref. He will hear about it from the conference and Strollo ...enough said. It is game week

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 10:11:06 AM »
This is not to dog on Wolford, I have nothing but good will towards him and his endeavors, but if we are complaining about pelini yelling at players, what about the fact that Wolford would get hoarse from yelling at the players?

I get wolford never yelled at the refs like Bo did. But Im just saying.