YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ISU In-Game Thread

<< < (8/12) > >>

YSUGO:
If Mays is our future we will be in a hell of a lot of trouble.  He is a very poor mans version of Jeff Ryan.  The kid needs to gain 15 lbs and get an arm and he has no vision of the field.   He is a back up at the fcs level.  He didn’t learn anything from watching Davis on getting rid of the ball instead of taking hit after hit and running at every  opportunity.  This level of play the opponent will take you out and beat on you. So now we  have basically killed 3
Qb’s in 2 years.  It’s fairly obvious that Wolford was the brains on the o line and Bricillo or whatever his name needs to be let go. 

guinpen:
Let's see our "running" qb passes for over 300 yards and we score over 60 points, another bad day for Monty I guess.

YSUGO:
Indy St. defense was horrible they had given up 212 it’s the previous 4 games.  So explain to me how this makes Monty a genius. 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 05, 2017, 07:39:12 PM ---Let's see our "running" qb passes for over 300 yards and we score over 60 points, another bad day for Monty I guess.

--- End quote ---

Yeah and how many did he throw for last week? Come on guinpen, you know ISUb this year is not a a defense to measure any type of offensive success against

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Indiana St. came into this game ranked 217th in the country. Southern and Missouri St. come in a little better at 140 and 170. All three are bottom feeders in this conference and rank right up there with C.C.St. and Robert Morris. Our quarterbacks and offense should excell at a high level in these games. It's what you do outside of these games that matter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version