YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ISU In-Game Thread

<< < (12/12)

go guins:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 08, 2017, 11:15:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: dwj on November 08, 2017, 10:24:13 AM ---We typically loose 3-4 league games a year.  Last play or not we still loose.

--- End quote ---
Either way we most likely would've won the National Title last year without all the suspensions. ;)

--- End quote ---
I'd like to think so too, but that JMU team looked better to me at virtually every position, not just the 4 suspension replacements, one of which was Jalyn Powell, who I would argue it the MVP if this year's team.   I think, with the 4 suspensions we would have been a closer runner-up.  That JMU team was in my top 5 1AA teams ever.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: dwj on November 08, 2017, 10:24:13 AM ---We typically loose 3-4 league games a year.  Last play or not we still loose.

--- End quote ---
Either way we most likely would've won the National Title last year without all the suspensions. ;)

--- End quote ---

Would've made the score closer but JMU was the better team.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 09, 2017, 10:47:55 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Would've made the score closer but JMU was the better team.
--- End quote ---

He aint lyin

IAA Fan:
With Ruiz in the game, would have been a different team as they do not stop him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version