YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ISU In-Game Thread

<< < (7/12) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 04, 2017, 02:26:59 PM ---I actually hope we lose this game. Put some pressure on Bo to make some changes.

--- End quote ---

Really, you actually would hope for YSU to lose, unreal!

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 04, 2017, 09:15:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 04, 2017, 02:26:59 PM ---I actually hope we lose this game. Put some pressure on Bo to make some changes.

--- End quote ---

Really, you actually would hope for YSU to lose, unreal!

--- End quote ---

Coaching staff needs a wake up call.

Petey:
Went into the Dakota forum after their loss yesterday and was shocked to see the posts concerning their team and the QB they refer to as stick. In one game Stick has gone from the great and powerful OZ to a worthless pile of crap. Took a few losses for a few of our fans to turn into the sky is falling knuckle heads also. Living hear in Cbus OSU fans can turn quickly also. Probably natural, but never heard a true fan actually hoping for a loss. Can just see him stamping his feet as he typed that!! My wife can get pretty emotional at times, but she can keep things in perspective. Need to think before typing the tantrums, these are still kids at the end of the day that do take a peek here from time to time. Have been attending games since we played at Rayen and seen many ups and downs. Things will get better. WE ARE YSU!

GOOO GUINS!!!!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 04, 2017, 08:15:42 PM ---I have yet to see a QB "get better" under Montgomery.

--- End quote ---
?? Hess, Wells, Davis, Mays ?? I am not sure there has been one that has not, outside of a slide by Wells where he no longer fit the offensive style. I might add that he returned in stellar-fashion to take us to a title game playing his style of ball. The most impressive thing with coach Shane at the OC is the depth at QB & his ability to press someone into our offensive mold. How impressive was it when coach M came down from the booth and quickly changed our game plan to more of a scout team vanilla O & then gradually increased the # of plays and watch Mays come back to beat UNI? These are things that I remember and take pride in. Mays' continued progression this year has been more than solid. He is the starter of this team next year unless he is unseated.

Look I understand if you want a more exciting offense, but you see what toll it takes on our defense. You cannot advance in the post-season unless you can win a 10-7 game

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: Petey on November 05, 2017, 08:31:41 AM ---Went into the Dakota forum after their loss yesterday and was shocked to see the posts concerning their team and the QB they refer to as stick. In one game Stick has gone from the great and powerful OZ to a worthless pile of crap. Took a few losses for a few of our fans to turn into the sky is falling knuckle heads also. Living hear in Cbus OSU fans can turn quickly also. Probably natural, but never heard a true fan actually hoping for a loss. Can just see him stamping his feet as he typed that!! My wife can get pretty emotional at times, but she can keep things in perspective. Need to think before typing the tantrums, these are still kids at the end of the day that do take a peek here from time to time. Have been attending games since we played at Rayen and seen many ups and downs. Things will get better. WE ARE YSU!

GOOO GUINS!!!!

--- End quote ---

Lol they refer to him as Stick because that’s his name:  Easton Stick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version