YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (4/22) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 26, 2017, 12:30:20 PM ---Some good news. Wick avenue opens tomorrow morning ;)

--- End quote ---
Based on my sense of the enthusiasm (particularly on this blog) it might be a good day to close 5th Ave for phase 2 early.  I’m looking for a crowd of dozens!   For a team that has lost 3 in a row and 4 of 7, we win and we should be pretty solid for a playoff spot.  You’d think we are 2-8 and playing out the string.  IF we win out and get Hunter healthy for the playoffs we could still do real damage.  We haven't played a team this year I don't think we could beat in a rematch.

The YO Show:
Go, might need to revise your estimate for dozens minus 1. I work this weekend, night shift, and I can't come to the game. I'll be watching it from home though.

go guins:
Damn, I thought perhaps we would meet face to face, since I was planning on going around and shaking everyone's hand personally!

dwj:
I'm sure the rain & OSU vs PS at 3:30 won't help the crowd. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
61% showers pretty much the entire game. Good day to pound the rock and try to impose our will on the Redbirds D..They like to attack the middle of the field our backers need to be ready!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version