YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (3/22) > >>

The YO Show:
This is going to be a tall task. Illinois State beat SD in a decent way. Really would like to see the team come back with a renewed fire and some confidence. Coaching staff needs to get on that, because I think its a good part of the problem besides the injuries, team needs to get its grove back.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 24, 2017, 09:39:19 PM ---This is going to be a tall task. Illinois State beat SD in a decent way. Really would like to see the team come back with a renewed fire and some confidence. Coaching staff needs to get on that, because I think its a good part of the problem besides the injuries, team needs to get its grove back.

--- End quote ---

agreed

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 24, 2017, 07:13:38 PM ---It will be Davis. Wells and Mays both out I suspect. Mays was beat to crap at UNI. Save him for the next couple of years ...good potential.

--- End quote ---

We've seen what Mays can give us and it's not great. Limited passer.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Maybe the team can rally behind Ricky. In Bo's press conference's he continually talks about missing layups and holding the ball. Mays needs to start recognizing the blitz and where to go with the ball if that happens. If he could do that and find all these open guys for potential big strikes we probably could have pulled out these last three games. I still think the pass protection schemes are different for Wells ( True pocket passer) and Mays. Illinois St. is a team that doesn't blitz that much so maybe we will have time to survey the field. I still can't understand their blow out loss to Southern and their impressive victory over SD

ytownchief22:
Some good news. Wick avenue opens tomorrow morning ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version