YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (5/22) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: dwj on October 26, 2017, 03:36:57 PM ---I'm sure the rain & OSU vs PS at 3:30 won't help the crowd.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't expect a big crowd at all.

ysuguins4:
Poor performance last week + 3 straight losses + #2 ranked FBS team vs Buckeyes @3:30 + bad weather = very small crowd.  I've got to believe the Guins won't play back to back bad games, and they will come out with a close victory.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 27, 2017, 08:31:01 AM ---Poor performance last week + 3 straight losses + #2 ranked FBS team vs Buckeyes @3:30 + bad weather = very small crowd.  I've got to believe the Guins won't play back to back bad games, and they will come out with a close victory.

--- End quote ---
Hope so, but we will need a signifcantly better job by the O line vs. a team giving up 2.5 yds per carry so far this season.  Hope Reed plays, we need an improved pass rush also.  Let's see, our O-line has been getting beat, and our D-line has been getting beat.  Perhaps this team isn't as good as I thought?

ytownchief22:
MUST WIN.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It's very uncomfortable to wake up today and face the prospect of elimination with four games to go. Injuries I do believe are a big part of this three game slide. Fresh off a National runner up and Bo's third season with the program this is just something one would not expect. This stretch will be huge in terms of recruiting and the future of the program..Lets get it started today and keep the hammer down !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version