YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota State

<< < (5/14) > >>

The YO Show:
Any news on whether Hunter will be well for this game?

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 25, 2017, 01:29:24 PM ---Any news on whether Hunter will be well for this game?

--- End quote ---
wondering if Wells is well, huh?  I think the report was he was OK for CCS if needed, and this is extra 2 weeks, I assume he is fine.
The following is from Hunter's on Facebook page:

Fairless Night at The Ice Castle
Sat 7 PM · Fairless Linebackers Club · Navarre, OH

Hunter posted: Thanks Jimmy! Appreciate all the support, can't wait to see everyone there!

Sounds to me like he intends to play!

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 25, 2017, 03:19:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 25, 2017, 01:29:24 PM ---Any news on whether Hunter will be well for this game?

--- End quote ---
wondering if Wells is well, huh?  I think the report was he was OK for CCS if needed, and this is extra 2 weeks, I assume he is fine.
The following is from Hunter's on Facebook page:

Fairless Night at The Ice Castle
Sat 7 PM · Fairless Linebackers Club · Navarre, OH

Hunter posted: Thanks Jimmy! Appreciate all the support, can't wait to see everyone there!

Sounds to me like he intends to play!

--- End quote ---

Sounds like it to me too! Facebook checking huh? Man did you ever do any time as a private investigator? Pretty good sleuthing there Go!

The YO Show:
Back to the game discussion! SDSU will be a tall task. Excellent offense, we shall see whether we are up to snuff. Hoping we can score points on their defense, but from the Montana State game defensive effort, I'm hoping we can.

I'm bringing friends. Hope to get a good crowd for our home game against another highly ranked team  fb

FOOTBALLFEVER:
https://youtu.be/ntXNfsKjhLI A few comments from SDSU head coach on the upcoming game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version