YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota State

<< < (4/14) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 22, 2017, 08:49:25 AM ---This SUCKS!  I know a bye now will be great for Hunter, the OL, and the coaching staff as they get ready for league play, but it SUCKS for us fans!  OSU plays UNLV which lost to Howard.  I didn't even know Howard had a football team?  In any case, this is BORING!!

--- End quote ---

UNLV to OSU is like CCSU to us. It gives them another home game which will fill the Horseshoe.

YSU1:
what is Howard"s last name?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 22, 2017, 08:49:25 AM ---This SUCKS!  I know a bye now will be great for Hunter, the OL, and the coaching staff as they get ready for league play, but it SUCKS for us fans!  OSU plays UNLV which lost to Howard.  I didn't even know Howard had a football team?  In any case, this is BORING!!

--- End quote ---

Of course Howard has a football team ... It is the minor event that breaks up MEAC/SWAC band shows.   fb

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 23, 2017, 06:09:33 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Of course Howard has a football team ... It is the minor event that breaks up MEAC/SWAC band shows.   fb

--- End quote ---
You got that right!  Nobody ever made a movie about the Marching Pride (or The Best Damn Band in the Land, for that matter!)  Drumline even had a sequel!  (I don’t count Hang On Sloopy the Movie, it was about a song, not the band and it wasn't a movie, dispite the name)

ytownchief22:
Wonder if Wick avenue will be done by game day ?.....  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version