YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota State

<< < (6/14) > >>

ytownchief22:
Jackrabbits have had our number for awhile. Time to change that.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 25, 2017, 08:04:29 PM ---Back to the game discussion! SDSU will be a tall task. Excellent offense, we shall see whether we are up to snuff. Hoping we can score points on their defense, but from the Montana State game defensive effort, I'm hoping we can.

I'm bringing friends. Hope to get a good crowd for our home game against another highly ranked team  fb

--- End quote ---
I'm all in with the hope for a good crowd.  GLAD I didn't bring friends to CCSU.  That game was worse than Valpo and I thought that was the worst ever.  CCSU was BORING!
SDSU will be anything but boring!  Will be a real test and I hope we get a passing grade!  Like most of last year, comes down to pressure on QB and not making dumb mistakes on O.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I hope fans dont stay home to watch the bucks play a poor 1-3 Rutgers team..12,000 to 14,000 actual fans is what i expect

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 26, 2017, 09:26:29 AM ---I hope fans dont stay home to watch the bucks play a poor 1-3 Rutgers team..12,000 to 14,000 actual fans is what i expect

--- End quote ---
Bucks gave up 21 to a team that LOST to HOWARD!  This could be a better game than people expect.  That being said, what a great evening it should be to watch FB live!  I'll be at Stambaugh Stadium!

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 26, 2017, 09:26:29 AM ---I hope fans dont stay home to watch the bucks play a poor 1-3 Rutgers team..12,000 to 14,000 actual fans is what i expect
--- End quote ---

It definitely hurts attendance when OSU is playing a marquee team, but I doubt many will stay home for Rutgers.  I'm thinking 16,000 show up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version