YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Next coach

<< < (14/23) > >>

IAA Fan:
Strollo (and no one else) will hire the best candidate that he can for the resources available.

jbags:
Your head is in the sand...strings pulled and favors owed are always in place...there are still people with say so that care about the program

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: jbags on March 18, 2017, 10:12:04 AM ---Your head is in the sand...strings pulled and favors owed are always in place...there are still people with say so that care about the program

--- End quote ---

Head is not in the sand, pulling strings is part of the process. The people that owe favors and have clout are the ones that get us a better candidate and hopefully improve resources. That does not change the fact that Strollo is going to make the hire with the best candidate that he can given resources.

Outside of Strollo, 90% of those involved will not be involved until Strollo has presented them with candidates. The other 10% are intimate with and respectful of Strollo.

jbags:
I remember how they hired Slocum..they paraded guys in front of the media which I found kind of strange..i just hope a better grouping of candidates is interested this time around...and I don't know if that's a good way of going about it...i hope recruiting doesn't suffer...we need some kids to come in and help immediately...especially inside..the cupboard is bare

Wick250:
Fairmont State advanced to the quarterfinals of the D2 tournament as the number 1 seed.  The D2 quarterfinals, semifinals, and championship game are all this week, ending on March 25.  If Calhoun is being pursued by us, or by CSU, expect some action in the search after the 25th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version