YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU Week

<< < (7/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:
YSU 3.5 point dogs. over/under 56.  If 56 points are scored, then we are getting pummeled.  Massey gives us a 43% chance of winning and predicts a score of 31-28.  I am bullish on the Penguins and say YSU 24-17.

To be seeded, we need to beat an -DSU, but we could lose both (and one more) and get in the playoffs.  Win at SDSU, and there is no reason to not think we are going to Frisco. 

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 19, 2016, 04:43:51 PM ---YSU 3.5 point dogs. over/under 56.  If 56 points are scored, then we are getting pummeled.  Massey gives us a 43% chance of winning and predicts a score of 31-28.  I am bullish on the Penguins and say YSU 24-17.

To be seeded, we need to beat an -DSU, but we could lose both (and one more) and get in the playoffs.  Win at SDSU, and there is no reason to not think we are going to Frisco.

--- End quote ---
Agreed 56 is way to many.  We can't score more than 24 if their D didn't return at halftime, so that would be 32-24  I simply don't see our D giving up 32 to a 1AA team, no way, no how (well, 2 pick 6's might do it)
I'm more like 10-24 SDSU.  I just don't see enough YSU O to keep the D off the field.  We aren't getting any 20 running play drives against SDSU.  If Davis isn't 100% and I don't think he is, then it isn't going to be pretty.

ytownchief22:
Davis will be the man this week.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
That's good to hear!! I have a feeling we are going to throw alot this week

ytownchief22:
Mays will be the backup. Wells ran scout team today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version