YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU Week

(1/13) > >>

IAA Fan:
Well here is a team that has pretty much had their way with us ...it is a battle for 1st-place in the conference, the auto-bid to the play-off and a seed. After watching this team pour their hearts into a win, I think they are beginning to understand just what it takes to win in the post-season ... so much more than talent. Let's go out there and do it.

go guins:
1AA I agree 100% with the 100% effort on Sat. night, and I agree about needing more than talent, but would help with a QB!

West-River_Jack:
Greetings from a long time Jackrabbits fan.  I hope that a few of you will be able to make the trip to South Dakota.  It might be the most important game we have played against each other since you beat us in the Division II playoffs.  I assume that you have a few alumni/fans that live a bit closer to our area.  I hope they choose to attend.

Just a reminder, it is our homecoming game again this year.  I don't know if a sellout is anticipated.  It could happen so please arrange for your tickets before you leave home.  If your athletic department doesn't have an allotment for sale to Penguins fans you can buy them at www.gojacks.com where about 2700 seats are still listed for sale as of mid-morning on Monday.

If you were here two years ago, you will notice some changes.  We have made a few much needed improvements at our stadium.  Have a safe trip.  It should be a great afternoon for football.  The current forecast calls for sunshine (bring your sunglasses and/or a visor because most of the visiting fans will face the sun), breezes under 10 miles per hour and a high temperature of around 60 degrees.

ytownchief22:
Big, big game. Very concerned about the offense but interested to see how the defense holds up. Biggest game of the Bo era so far.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 17, 2016, 11:30:15 AM ---Big, big game. Very concerned about the offense but interested to see how the defense holds up. Biggest game of the Bo era so far.

--- End quote ---

+1^^ What scares me is SDSU has a passing attack like no other in the MVFC!! Their QB is also fast and elusive so it will be a tall order for the "D" this week. I'm guessing with a week working with the 1st team Mays will be better prepared, did a great job coming off the bench without much warning last week  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version