YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

QB Thread

<< < (5/16) > >>

ScarletRook:
and for the record:

If Matt Bell does not come back next year it will be due to health issues.  Nothing to do with coaches or players.  He is smart and a gamer!

go guins:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on November 11, 2015, 01:36:38 PM ---and for the record:

If Matt Bell does not come back next year it will be due to health issues.  Nothing to do with coaches or players.  He is smart and a gamer!

--- End quote ---
Does he have health issues that have the potential to cause him to drop the program?  I didn't bring his dropping up, YOU did!

ScarletRook:
"Bell?  Matt Bell, the guard/center?   Sometimes I can't tell if you guys are kidding or not. "

go guins:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on November 11, 2015, 03:00:56 PM ---"Bell?  Matt Bell, the guard/center?   Sometimes I can't tell if you guys are kidding or not. "

--- End quote ---

Are you saying you didn't start this Bell "stuff"  If so, They I am respectfully calling you out!

Posted by: ScarletRook
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:09:49 PM » Insert Quote
Pelini may have to find a quick fix transfer.
If Montgomery takes his top talents to a higher status program like some argue, he will take Wells with him.
Ricky probably won't be back.
Probably lose Bell also and a few more.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 11, 2015, 03:20:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: ScarletRook on November 11, 2015, 03:00:56 PM ---"Bell?  Matt Bell, the guard/center?   Sometimes I can't tell if you guys are kidding or not. "

--- End quote ---

Are you saying you didn't start this Bell "stuff"  If so, They I am respectfully calling you out!

Posted by: ScarletRook
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:09:49 PM » Insert Quote
Pelini may have to find a quick fix transfer.
If Montgomery takes his top talents to a higher status program like some argue, he will take Wells with him.
Ricky probably won't be back.
Probably lose Bell also and a few more.

--- End quote ---

This is funny: "If Montgomery takes his top talents to a higher status program like some argue, he will take Wells with him."
You are kidding right!  Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version