YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

QB Thread

<< < (6/16) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Some here are delusional, Montgomery to a higher level program and take Wells with him.  Montgomery has done nothing here.  In big games his teams can't run the ball.   What happened against South Dakota State.  Wells has not progressed at all, might have gone backwards, where is this QB guru Montgomery is supposed to be.  If Montgomery is so good, why is he lingering here for 6 years?

Wells throws a pick 6 every week, not only can he not run, he scared of contact.  Didn't Montgomery get fired as head coach at Miami Ohio?  fired as asst at Akron?   What has he done?

In games against equal or better talent, our offense falls on its face.  Let's see if he proves me wrong Saturday.

ScarletRook:
Are you saying you didn't start this Bell "stuff"  If so, They I am respectfully calling you out!

Posted by: ScarletRook
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:09:49 PM » Insert Quote

Absolutely not denying it!  This is a QB thread not Bell or Brock, just my 2 cents on injuries and other problems.  I wish nothing but the best for these young men.  Wish the best for the Guins on Saturday.  If it is Montgomery and Wells that leads them to the promise lands then I am fine with that.

I am ending this discussion as it is meaningless.  If you won - so be it.  This isn't a personal grudge between us.

go guins:
Rook, you are a very strange dude.  You bring an OL into a conversation regarding QB's and they end the tread because I'M off track? 
No grude from me, you don't seem worth it.

YSUGO:
If Monty left I am sure Wells would go too.  Wells is on record on how he feels for him. 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 11, 2015, 06:18:48 PM ---If Monty left I am sure Wells would go too.  Wells is on record on how he feels for him.

--- End quote ---

So you are saying that Wells is more of a Monty fan than a YSU fan, interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version