YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (32/34) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 15, 2015, 09:09:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM ---http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

--- End quote ---

this kevin schnepf dude is the BIGGEST LOSER ON THE PLANET   total small town dip#hit.

--- End quote ---

I never heard of him.

lakesbison:
guinpen.

no sh** you've never heard of him, because he's a 50+ year old loser from small town usa that has done zero with his life.

JP21:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 15, 2015, 09:34:41 PM ---In defense of Krispinsky (TV main) and Hannon (radio main) ...they are both very good and call it the way it happened. You will hear words similar to "YSU got away with that one" many times. I have heard them all and he is the best in the conference. On away games I will turn the TV down and hope the radio is not too far off the TV or internet. If it is a TV game ...it will be close, but internet is usually way off in timing, so I end up listening to the away guys.

--- End quote ---

I also like to listen to Hannon and Sammerone on the radio. Yesterday Hannon was getting a little ridiculous almost seemed like he ws pro NDSU but ye isn't.  Chad is a nice guy but he is irritating to listen to because he gets excited for everything even when it's not that big of a deal.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: JP21 on November 16, 2015, 12:56:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 15, 2015, 09:34:41 PM ---In defense of Krispinsky (TV main) and Hannon (radio main) ...they are both very good and call it the way it happened. You will hear words similar to "YSU got away with that one" many times. I have heard them all and he is the best in the conference. On away games I will turn the TV down and hope the radio is not too far off the TV or internet. If it is a TV game ...it will be close, but internet is usually way off in timing, so I end up listening to the away guys.

--- End quote ---

I also like to listen to Hannon and Sammerone on the radio. Yesterday Hannon was getting a little ridiculous almost seemed like he ws pro NDSU but ye isn't.  Chad is a nice guy but he is irritating to listen to because he gets excited for everything even when it's not that big of a deal.

--- End quote ---

Good post.  Chad does a radio play by play while calling a tv broadcast.  I can see what you are calling Chad you don't have to tell me it's a handoff to the right side and give me the yard marker.  I can see it.  I can see it.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 16, 2015, 01:13:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: JP21 on November 16, 2015, 12:56:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Good post.  Chad does a radio play by play bs calling a tv broadcast.  I can see what you are calling Chad you don't have to tell me it's a handoff to the right side and give me the yard marker.  I can see it.  I can see it.

--- End quote ---

HA! I laughed at that one, so true lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version