YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (33/34) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 09:44:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

--- End quote ---
Maybe if you did your homework you would know that the ESPN3 broadcast was called by an NDSU station and play callers. ESPN just carried the feed. If the feed came from YSU it would have been a YSU heavy biased.

--- End quote ---

I thought the announcers were good.... ???

lakesbison:
very entertaining game, cant wait to see the meltdown bo has with 20,000 fans 5 feet from him on the sidelines next year at the fargodome.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 17, 2015, 11:58:20 AM ---very entertaining game, cant wait to see the meltdown bo has with 20,000 fans 5 feet from him on the sidelines next year at the fargodome.

--- End quote ---

I still say that it was almost an instant classic. Just too many missing personnel for YSU & the QB for NDSU. I was at Northwestern and it is almost as bad as the fargodome. Bo may have been there. Yes you and UNI have those converted basketball arena's. They elevate the ceilings, for football use, and the sound is horrific.

Observer:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on November 15, 2015, 10:00:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 15, 2015, 09:09:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM ---http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

--- End quote ---

this kevin schnepf dude is the BIGGEST LOSER ON THE PLANET   total small town dip#hit.

--- End quote ---

This guy has no idea about Youngstown, Ohio and what makes us tick. Unless you live here you have no idea.  Bo will be fine here.  He is Youngstown.  The people love that passion.  Bo will recruit a new QB, get depth at O-Line and fix the special teams and the rest of the MVFC will need to be aware of the Penguins.

--- End quote ---

Isn't this exactly the problem?  What makes Youngstown tick? It is mind boggling to think, a city that a short time ago had the nations highest poverty rate, one of the highest rates of citizen exodus in the last 50 years, mob violence into the 90's, and a "re-emergence" based on the service industry reacts to anything negative by circling the wagons tighter, and relies on nepotism to solve its problems.   Bo will be gone, by 2018, and the athletic program will be back at square one, passion is one thing, delusion is another beast and it eats raw meat.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 17, 2015, 11:58:20 AM ---very entertaining game, cant wait to see the meltdown bo has with 20,000 fans 5 feet from him on the sidelines next year at the fargodome.

--- End quote ---

Actually I am told that NDSU has some classy fans, I am sure they will be respectful and not be the kind of fans we have been labeled as.

I guess we will see just how classy they really are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version