YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (31/34) > >>

JP21:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 15, 2015, 06:47:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: JP21 on November 14, 2015, 08:18:41 PM ---6,000 hahahaha more like 600.  Exactly like predicted from someone on here the program is now a circus.
[/quot

How is the program a circus?  Were you there? Hell there were Bison fans that flew to the game? The Penguins are playing hard right now which you want in November.  That wasn't happening here the last 5 yes and in a Vindy article this past summer a player is on record saying how players gave up last year.  I was 1 of the 6k that was there the Youngstown community missed a great game.

--- End quote ---

If I have to spell it out for you then you don't get it.  Any coach that acts like that repeatedly week after week is embarassing.  I am proud of this univeristy and when a coach acts like that he has no control of his team thus being a circus.  I am not a homer nor will I ever be.  That type of behavior is unacceptable as a leader of men.  He is a LEADER, he should give his players every chance to win.  By getting 15 yard penalties at the end of the game doesn't help those chances.
--- End quote ---

JP21:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 10:00:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 09:55:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 09:44:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

--- End quote ---
Maybe if you did your homework you would know that the ESPN3 broadcast was called by an NDSU station and play callers. ESPN just carried the feed. If the feed came from YSU it would have been a YSU heavy biased.

--- End quote ---

Are you reading impaired? Of course it was NDSU play callers.  That's why I called them "NDSU announcers".

--- End quote ---
You quote was poking fun at them for favoring NDSU, and I am pointing out to you that why wouldn't they be since they are a NDSU station. Like I said , if your (YSU) was doing the feed it would have been the same way towards YSU.

--- End quote ---

Actually, they aren't biased. Chad Krispinksy gets excited for eveything regardless of who it is, which is why I am glad NDSU had their own crew.

Anon1339:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:27:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 15, 2015, 07:49:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

--- End quote ---

Let me paint you a picture:

--- End quote ---

The vid does show PI, but its an isolated example.   Jody Webb's head was spun around during an uncalled facemask in Q3 of the NDSU game.  There were outrageous call in the ISUr game, including defensive holding. 

MVFC officiating sucks.

--- End quote ---
How could he have his head turned around did a Bison tackler ever touch him.

IAA Fan:
In defense of Krispinsky (TV main) and Hannon (radio main) ...they are both very good and call it the way it happened. You will hear words similar to "YSU got away with that one" many times. I have heard them all and he is the best in the conference. On away games I will turn the TV down and hope the radio is not too far off the TV or internet. If it is a TV game ...it will be close, but internet is usually way off in timing, so I end up listening to the away guys.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 15, 2015, 09:09:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM ---http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

--- End quote ---

this kevin schnepf dude is the BIGGEST LOSER ON THE PLANET   total small town dip#hit.

--- End quote ---

This guy has no idea about Youngstown, Ohio and what makes us tick. Unless you live here you have no idea.  Bo will be fine here.  He is Youngstown.  The people love that passion.  Bo will recruit a new QB, get depth at O-Line and fix the special teams and the rest of the MVFC will need to be aware of the Penguins. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version