YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU

<< < (5/10) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on January 23, 2015, 07:51:20 PM ---yeah that was an old story and if i remember correctly his mother claimed it was her stuff but whatever

rumor was the reason he got buried on the depth chart was because he doesn't want to play special teams and for Urban if you don't play special teams you don't play. At the end of the season after they kicked Rod Smith off the team Dunn was 3rd string behind Elliot and Samual. The Kid reminds me of PJ Mays but who knows

--- End quote ---

I would take another PJ in a heartbeat

go guins:
Anything new on the Bri'onte Dunn story?  Could really use a power back.  I see another little tailback from Erie I think.  Love these guys but we have 3 now 4 already.  Need a power guy!

ELPENGUIN:
Watched Dunn get handled twice by an undersized Ursuline division 5 Irish team.  I could not see what Ohio State saw in him.

go guins:
ELPENGUIN, the Bucks have obviously soured on him.  I read it was because he doesn't want to play special teams, and I certainly have no insight into that.  I suspect it is probably Zeke that is the bigger issue for Dunn, as he is CLEARLY a Sunday player.  213 might not be a power back in the Big 10, but it will get the job done at YSU.  Hope we get him.  Same with DE from Nebraska.  LOTS of talk on recruits, and I'm one that says give'em a chance, but in all honesty I don't see much help this year except maybe DB's since we are SO BAD back there.  Anyway, if you or anyone sees anything on Dunn, keep up posted.

IAA Fan:
I was under the impression this was not going to happen. As to his special teams play ...he was really good last year. It does still make sense for him to come to YSU, but NFL teams start you out at special teams as well. Maybe that and some limited play will get him in there. I am not sure that will do much, but who knows?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version