YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU

(1/10) > >>

ValleyTalk:
Link is a premium link on Bucknuts: http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/BH-Bad-Blood-Removed-Meyer-Continues-Courting-Myers-34961255

My uncle, a huge Buckeye fan, messaged me the text:

Dunn And Gone? … Multiple sources have informed us Ohio State third-year sophomore running back Bri’onte Dunn could transfer to Youngstown State following spring semester (which ends in late May).
As one source put it: “I’d say there’s a better chance he’ll be at YSU than OSU this fall.”

If Dunn does transfer to YSU, he would be eligible to play immediately – since the Penguins are an FCS (I-AA) team – and have two seasons of eligibility remaining.

The 6-foot, 216-pound Dunn had just nine carries for 63 yards as a third-year sophomore for the national champion Buckeyes in 2014.

A product of Canton GlenOak High, Dunn was ranked as the No. 8 running back in the country and the No. 96 overall prospect in the 2012 class, per the 247Sports Composite.

ysufan0505:
Watched him play when GlenOak would come to Boardman... Always seemed a little overrated but hey, It would be a nice addition but Ruiz and Webb seem to have the top 2 spots... Unless Bo promised him the starting spot?

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on January 22, 2015, 08:34:39 PM ---Watched him play when GlenOak would come to Boardman... Always seemed a little overrated but hey, It would be a nice addition but Ruiz and Webb seem to have the top 2 spots... Unless Bo promised him the starting spot?

--- End quote ---
I doubt he would promise him a starting job. The kid just wants to play. He is certainly not going to pass Ezekiel Elliott at OSU.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on January 22, 2015, 08:44:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on January 22, 2015, 08:34:39 PM ---Watched him play when GlenOak would come to Boardman... Always seemed a little overrated but hey, It would be a nice addition but Ruiz and Webb seem to have the top 2 spots... Unless Bo promised him the starting spot?

--- End quote ---
I doubt he would promise him a starting job. The kid just wants to play. He is certainly not going to pass Ezekiel Elliott at OSU.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Hard to put him past Ruiz here as well. But we will see!

DoubleE:
Kid is a beast who we could play 2 back sets with him and ruiz, only bad thing is webb would probably have to move to wr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version