YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU

<< < (10/10)

ELPENGUIN:
In complete agreement with 05.  He is not needed here.  He never did impress me in high school.  What is the word I am searching for.  I is it "overrated".

go guins:
With no Ryan Moore we need this kid more now than ever!

IAA Fan:
With all of the OSU injuries ...Dunn is playing this spring, so he will not be going anywhere that I can foresee.

DoubleE:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 04, 2015, 08:21:50 AM ---With all of the OSU injuries ...Dunn is playing this spring, so he will not be going anywhere that I can foresee.

--- End quote ---

Kid is 4th or 5th string running back come fall camp (behind elliot, samual, ball/frosh rb)

The kid supposedly doesn't like playing special teams and thats the only way he sees the field in cbus

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on April 04, 2015, 10:15:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 04, 2015, 08:21:50 AM ---With all of the OSU injuries ...Dunn is playing this spring, so he will not be going anywhere that I can foresee.

--- End quote ---

Kid is 4th or 5th string running back come fall camp (behind elliot, samual, ball/frosh rb)

The kid supposedly doesn't like playing special teams and thats the only way he sees the field in cbus

--- End quote ---

That was the case his first year & maybe even a bit of the second. No he was a clear #2 in special teams last year. Hard core fans liked his style. He also scored in the Big-10 championship, at that point I knew he was staying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version