YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU

<< < (6/10) > >>

go guins:
I assumed the lack of chatter was probably going to indicate a no, but I could hope for a while.
Some guys would rather sit on the bench and see teammates win than play at a lower level and help them win.  In the end, I want a guy that wants to play!

penguinpower:
Martin Ruin is probably better than Dunn.

DoubleE:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on February 16, 2015, 06:18:42 PM ---Martin Ruin is probably better than Dunn.

--- End quote ---

I think its close but in all honesty why would it matter ? give the ball to each back 15-20 times a game and keep both fresh thru the season and games

go guins:
"Martin Ruin is probably better than Dunn."
Maybe, but in the proper situation, give me the extra 20 lbs. One of our weaknesses was closing out games and a big power back late in the game can really help with that!  I like Jodie Webb too, but he is even smaller than Ruiz.  But in any case, doesn't look promising.

Spiderlegs:
Ruiz has a problem hanging on to the ball. I think in W.'s mind his pluses outweighed his minuses. Then again, he had a couple key drops last year that in retrospect could have changed the outcome of the season. A different coach might view Ruiz's ability to contribute differently, especially since Ruiz's problem has to do with fundamentals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version