Author Topic: ticketgate  (Read 42205 times)

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: ticketgate
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 02:15:43 PM »
I don't know the SID and have no need to but the appearance he makes with that beard is completely unprofessional considering the current media feeds. 

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 02:18:06 PM »
Well now...isn't all of that a bit interesting.  So if the athletic department knew and understood these guidelines but told the public something else...is it fair to say they screwed up?  Also, if they did NOT know and understand these guidelines is it ALSO fair to say they screwed up?  Hot damn the answer is a resounding YES to
both. 

Can't wait for someone's attempt to "spin" or explain this.

SHEESH!!!  Thats just beyond...well...sorry...incompetence!!!

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 02:20:31 PM »
just drop it and go enjoy the game... there are plenty of tickets available at reasonable prices

Drop it and go to the game?  Are you kidding me?  There are plenty of tickets available?  I wanted/intended to sit with the group of 7 that I will be attending with.  But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't because the Athletic Department chose to not worry about me.....the fan....the 30+year season ticket holder.  DROP IT???  Screw you!!!

Offline supermario21

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 02:25:48 PM »
Folks, here's a positive way to spin this. When we're back in Frisco next season, can our Athletic Department not lie and screw up?!

Offline BisonTru

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »
Folks, here's a positive way to spin this. When we're back in Frisco next season, can our Athletic Department not lie and screw up?!

Next year, everyone on the opposite side of the bracket will be rooting for you guys.

You have that going for ya.   ;D

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 02:33:49 PM »
AGS !!! LOL glad you did not say news media. Just another BBS. Besides we found that here before they did.

Again still waiting for someone to prove there was no cost to YSU beyond the ability to return the tickets. Has anyone discovered if the return will include a full refund? Has anyone discovered if we have some sort of special link and/or software with the NCAA required to reserve these flash seats?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:41:57 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2016, 02:34:25 PM »
COVER UP!  LIE!  They blamed the NCAA and the fans for not coming to the playoff games.  They blamed us on the ticket issue and now the truth came out!  I want an official apology!  Now because of this cover up and ineptness - we had to buy tickets all over the stadium and have no chance of sitting together - 17 fans!!

COVER UP!!!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2016, 02:34:41 PM »

Next year, everyone on the opposite side of the bracket will be rooting for you guys.

You have that going for ya.   ;D

LOL   ;D
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »
just drop it and go enjoy the game... there are plenty of tickets available at reasonable prices

Drop it and go to the game?  Are you kidding me?  There are plenty of tickets available?  I wanted/intended to sit with the group of 7 that I will be attending with.  But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't because the Athletic Department chose to not worry about me.....the fan....the 30+year season ticket holder.  DROP IT???  Screw you!!!

YES!!!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 02:48:06 PM »
Nation fel free to post and quote your link anytime you so desire. Add your comments and it will go away pnce again. At least until you answer the questions I posed in my previous post in this thread.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 02:56:41 PM »
Nation fel free to post and quote your link anytime you so desire. Add your comments and it will go away pnce again. At least until you answer the questions I posed in my previous post in this thread.

Thank you for showing the troll the door.

Add your comments and it will go away pnce again.

Why?

At least until you answer the questions I posed in my previous post in this thread.

I did.  Once again, hard tickets are prepaid and almost always nonrefundable, therefore no risk of a loss.  The remainder are e-tickets and we had until 26 December to sell those. If unsold, we could return them. Whatever we didn't return had zero financial obligation until 6 February 2017.....not  even a deposit was requested by the NCAA.  Crazy generous terms provided by the NCAA.

"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 02:58:47 PM »
They lied!  Plain and simple.  They realized after the 18th that they could have gotten more tickets and covered it up with stories about NCAA and fan support at playoff games...all lies.  We had the opportunity to get 3000 electronic no obligation seats in YSU sections that fans attending the game could have gotten online and bought in blocks and groups until DECEMBER 26 5:00PM!!!!!!!  The crap our group went through when we found out tickets were sold out was beyond bulls***!! 

THIS IS BULLS***

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Frisco tickets. .
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 03:05:59 PM »
Page number 5.  Any unused tickets can be returned by December 26th.

Page number 50 - Hard printed tickets can't be returned. However electronic tickets can be returned.   

Pretty black and white.   YSU lied to the fan base or had no clue how to handle electronic tickets.

YEP!!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 03:17:11 PM »

Thank you for showing the troll the door.

Add your comments and it will go away pnce again.

Why?

At least until you answer the questions I posed in my previous post in this thread.

I did.  Once again, hard tickets are prepaid and almost always nonrefundable, therefore no risk of a loss.  The remainder are e-tickets and we had until 26 December to sell those. If unsold, we could return them. Whatever we didn't return had zero financial obligation until 6 February 2017.....not  even a deposit was requested by the NCAA.  Crazy generous terms provided by the NCAA.

I'd say that does it!!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline BisonTru

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2016, 03:24:05 PM »
AGS !!! LOL glad you did not say news media. Just another BBS. Besides we found that here before they did.

Again still waiting for someone to prove there was no cost to YSU beyond the ability to return the tickets. Has anyone discovered if the return will include a full refund? Has anyone discovered if we have some sort of special link and/or software with the NCAA required to reserve these flash seats?

I'm not sure why you're struggling with this, but here it is again.

"A participating institution may return any unsold tickets. They will need to inform Trina Simerly at
the NCAA (tsimerly@ncaa.org; 317-917-6516) of the number of electronic tickets to be returned
and their location no later than 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday, December 26. No hard ticket returns
will be accepted.
Once the competing institutions release the tickets being retained, the NCAA and
Team Frisco may use them for sale to the general public.

The NCAA will invoice the participating institutions for all tickets taken and payment will be due
to the NCAA not later than 30 days after the date of the championship game"

The only thing YSU was on the hook for was any hard tickets.