Author Topic: JSU  (Read 42005 times)

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: JSU
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2016, 09:17:56 AM »
I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

Great team win.  Definitely a classic.

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits
When there is nothing to gain, Hunter slides.  We had a ton to gain last night and he didn't slide.  Smart as well as a champion!

Let's enjoy his excellent performance last night and epic team win, but let's not revise history.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: JSU
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2016, 07:34:26 PM »
I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

Great team win.  Definitely a classic.
IMO you are one colossal dumb-ass.  I'm not even sure you watch some of these games.  You are the revisionist.  I am only stating the obvious.

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits
When there is nothing to gain, Hunter slides.  We had a ton to gain last night and he didn't slide.  Smart as well as a champion!

Let's enjoy his excellent performance last night and epic team win, but let's not revise history.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!