Author Topic: YSU at UNI. 11/9  (Read 29209 times)

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU at UNI. 11/9
« on: November 03, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
Well, penquins you are 1 win at the unidump away from a top 5 matchup with NDSU for the title.
How will you overcome the 15,000......errr 9000 screaming panther fans?  (unless the Iowa hawkeyes play at the same time...ah nope they are at purdue noon). Whew, got lucky there.

Uni lost thier leading tackler vs NDSU and QB & RB yesterday, so who knows wht team will show up over there.

Easy win

YSU 27
UNI 10

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU at UNI. 11/9
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 10:49:38 AM »
Well, penquins you are 1 win at the unidump away from a top 5 matchup with NDSU for the title.
How will you overcome the 15,000......errr 9000 screaming panther fans?  (unless the Iowa hawkeyes play at the same time...ah nope they are at purdue noon). Whew, got lucky there.

Uni lost thier leading tackler vs NDSU and QB & RB yesterday, so who knows wht team will show up over there.

Easy win

YSU 27
UNI 10
Hope you are right but IMO we somehow always find a way to let Team Choke beat us--and according to Clenz our entire season is focused only on beating UNI.

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 03:10:23 PM »
I like the way you think Lake.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »

Lakes put this on the UNI board.  He is a troll:

Default Youngstown @ dome, pump it up panthers!
Let's go panthers, backs are against the wall. Time to rally the wagons.....come out physical with these silly penguins. I fully expect a panthers win, pump it up and get that dome rockin!!

UNI 24
YSU 21
UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 03:24:42 PM »

Easy win

YSU 27
UNI 10
Today lakesbison started a thread on the panther nation board called... Youngstown@ dome pump it up panthers...he called on the panthers to come out  physical with these silly penguins. He fully expects a panther win. His score there?....24-21 Panthers.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:58:27 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 03:27:13 PM »

Lakes put this on the UNI board.  He is a troll:

Default Youngstown @ dome, pump it up panthers!
Let's go panthers, backs are against the wall. Time to rally the wagons.....come out physical with these silly penguins. I fully expect a panthers win, pump it up and get that dome rockin!!

UNI 24
YSU 21

UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com
Sorry penguin power, you listed it just before I did :-[
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:59:31 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 03:38:13 PM »
I think YSU wins this game now with all the injuries that UNI has. The Dome won't stop better talent. But game may well be close. YSU by around 10.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »

Heck ya Karl!!

Screw UNI. I am just messing with our rivals. Grow up

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 03:58:15 PM »

Heck ya Karl!!

Screw UNI. I am just messing with our rivals. Grow up

Lakes, we are your rival as well.  The only thing is that we have something in common....National Championships.  What is your deal?

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
my deal is perfect... you're the 1 running to every other message board trying act like im trying to be a sly or something.....   im pretty sure any way the YSU/UNI game goes is fine for me, DUH.

YSU wins, and I get to travel to YSU for #1 v #5 game
UNI wins and NDSU wins title a week earlier.

so ya, quit whining to the nerds at bisonnerdville.com  hah.  cya 11/16

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »
Tough place to play. UNI has owned us over the years but with all their injuries, we should be able to pull the W out. Don't care how it happens as long as its a W for the guins.

ValleyTalk

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 06:24:07 PM »
@DomIzzoWDAY: Tough spot for #UNI this Saturday; HC Mark Farley says doesn't anticipate David Johnson playing AND QB Sawyer Kollmorgen injured #FCS

@Sullyside73: Farley won't know about QB Sawyer Kollmorgen until later in week, but he is getting backups ready.

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 06:33:57 PM »
@DomIzzoWDAY: Tough spot for #UNI this Saturday; HC Mark Farley says doesn't anticipate David Johnson playing AND QB Sawyer Kollmorgen injured #FCS

@Sullyside73: Farley won't know about QB Sawyer Kollmorgen until later in week, but he is getting backups ready.
Farley already knows about Kollmorgen and his second concussion--he would be foolish to play him--UNI is out of playoff picture,it would jeopardize his future,and highly unlikely that he would be capable of being effective.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:34:49 PM by DavedS »

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 10:39:32 AM »
I would expect the UNI game to be much like the USD game, with the winner being decided late in the game.  UNI is much better than 4-5. Their first loss was to NDSU by one point.  The next three loses were all in OT.  Ill St was the only "bad loss."  This team beat Iowa State and crushed McNeese.  Both teams have key injuries, although UNI > YSU.  Will call this one for the Penguins in a photo finish.

8)    MAC = MVFC wanna-be     8)
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 12:31:59 PM »
Hey Capn Cat,

Will Johnson or Kollmorgen play Saturday?