YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs Detriot

<< < (3/5) > >>

ysuscuba:
Sorry just really wanted this game.  They had a strong finish.  I guess I'm just used to Ysu blowing games.  I'm a big college basketball fan and just want to see the guins beat up on some of these horizon league teams.  I work with a butler grad and at time i just want to knock his block off!

ysuscuba:
FYI, The Horizon League App is very cool.  If your an apple fan, you can use the app on an Ipad and stream it to Apple Tv.  It's nice seeing the Guins on the big Screen. I think it's a 1.99 in itunes. 

ysuindy:
From a quick check:  first YSU road win in the Horizon League since February 7, 2009 at UIC.  Only the 11th YSU road win in the Horizon League.  This is YSU's 11th season in the HL.

YSU's 11 road wins have been over Detroit (3 times), Loyola (3 times), Cleveland State (2 times) and UIC, UWM and UWGB (in the HL tournament).

YSUGO:
Watched game on internet...I know my eye sight is bad i thought we looked very small...and if Detroit was down a few players why weren't we trying to play a little more up tempo? Seems like Detroit would want to slow the game down?

IAA Fan:
I understand where Scuba is coming from ...just wanted to make a big statement

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version