YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State Week

<< < (9/15) > >>

Wick250:
But Stick, Delaware plays in the mighty CAA. Watch them go up in the polls while YSU disappears!

Losing stinks but there is so much to be proud of today. Only the bookies won't be pleased.

I wonder how many OSU football players, starters and reserves that entered the game today, will one day play in the NFL. My guess is that we faced two, three, or four times the number of future NFL players today than we will encounter in our entire eight game MVFC schedule.

Did we come out of this game healthy?

Guin83:
Actually OSU really didn’t take the foot off the gas.  They were still throwing deep in the 4th quarter.  YSU played hard all game.  We will be better for it as the season goes on. 

Double ET:
It is hard to believe that OSU only scored 7 points in the 2nd half.
Good efforts by YSU.

YSUGO:
Guess I see this game completely different.  It was fairly obvious if Ohio St could have scored more if they wanted
We had no answer for Harrison.
Henderson could have had a bigger hand to if he was allowed.
That being said we played hard. My concern is we don’t have a player that can hit the home run on offense.   
We have s good punter.  Still think our offensive  coordinator is below average. 
I think we got out without any major injuries.
And yes we scored a td.  So that gives Philips a heads up on Heacock in money games!
I feel if we dont lose to who we not supposed to.  Playoffs can be realistic

ucfpengbuck:
Oline I thought held up.  The d-line stood no chance.  I hope they're up to the task(d-line) against MVC.

Like our linebackers and it's not fair to make too much of a judgement of the secondary since OSU has receivers better than a lot of NFL teams.

King looks like he needs 20 carries a game going forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version