YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State Week

(1/15) > >>

The YO Show:
Well penguin fans it is officially Ohio State game week. I'll be down at the game with a pack of penguin fans. Tailgating in the sisson lot if anyone wants to meet up Saturday.

Now to the game, with Ohio State's offense not clicking, there is a chance this game isn't a complete blowout. But we will have to see.

peteonastick:
Keep it close in the 1st quarter. Don’t let the game get out of control early. Get a turnover. Don’t turn it over. No injuries. We might have a game.

Go Guins!

IAA Fan:
OSU QB improved dramatically in the second half. Will be the worst beating we have ever had. Even the #2's and 3's will have no issues with us. It will not be Day's fault. I mean you only have so many back-ups. That being said. This is not  top Buckeye team. We will not score a TD. Too bad. I have a good crowd coming down for this one & I understand we sold the first allotment of tickets, but a lot of returns by Buckeye fans. This is getting back to the old days. None of the Buckeye fans cares for games outside of the big-10 and Notre Dame.

Dmorton:
At least the money is kept in state this time around with this game!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on September 03, 2023, 12:01:00 PM ---At least the money is kept in state this time around with this game!

--- End quote ---

That is one good thing.

Score does not matter, learn from the game, do not get hurt, get ready for the next game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version