YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Beeghly Center

(1/3) > >>

ytownchief22:
A little glimmer of hope here in this article. Hopefully they can get some renovating done to the toilet.

https://www.vindy.com/sports/ysu-sports/2020/03/hopeful-for-changes/

ysuhoops24:
Here a few quick fixes I'd make. 
Invest in 4 portable hoops systems you can use for practice and get rid of the hanging hoops from the ceiling.  Looks bush league.

Move all of the media to one side, push the benches down out so walkons will be behind the hoops on the sideline.  Make courtside seating on that side. 

Read seats all around.  Get red hard plastic bleachers in the endzones.

Maybe take out out one of the endzone and put some glass and a few rows of seating in below it and have club seating like Kent does, or whatever the hell it is in the one endzone. 

Stat boards with live time team stats behind the hoops.

Get rid of the wannabe LED bush league looking 32 inch TV's inside a score table that look horrible.  I don't know what they would half ass that.  If your not ready to do it right, then don't do it.

Ok, let's fund-raise. 

Penguin Nick:
This is very exciting news!  Preferably, I wish they could "gut" the building.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  This will take time, and the timing couldn't be worse.  With the country in crisis, this all likely will be put on hold.  Even those with the resources in the community to support are taking a beating right now.

ytownchief22:
Changes needed. Have to stop putting so much money into football which is a loser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version