YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Assistant Coaches

<< < (8/11) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  In the hunt for what?  Last year's team was 2-6 in the conference.   Even if Phillips is the answer, this will take time.  Look at the top teams in our conference, all are young, and now we add North Dakota.   Patience is going to be needed with an almost completely new staff.  I am pleased that Phillips moved on from all these Mooney coaches.

ytownchief22:
All I see is cheap and unqualified. Hope I'm wrong.

Wick250:
Chief,

Think about this.  You could have applied the labels "cheap and unqualified" to all the young assistants that Tressel hired here in the late 80s and the 90s.  Many of them used their time here to forge highly successful careers.  I would use the label "untested on the DI level."  Whether they can rise to the occasion remains to be seen.  Personally, I prefer taking chances with upwardly mobile lower tier assistants rather than DI retreads.

ytownchief22:
I agree wick. Hopefully they can prove me wrong.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 03, 2020, 11:49:29 PM ---All I see is cheap and unqualified. Hope I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

WOW Chief! You're either trolling Pally and or Penguin Nation to regurgitate this onto the other board or you've become an inside hater?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version