YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

What is up? Why no announcement on keeping Pelini?

<< < (2/4) > >>

dwj:
According to Vindy Carl to stay at BG.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 06, 2018, 09:55:58 AM ---Shane Montgomery also out with the rest of the staff at Charlotte.
--- End quote ---

The assistants were retained until the new coach came on board.  He was supposed to meet with them today.  Shane could be retained, because the new guy wants to run the spread.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on December 06, 2018, 03:54:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 06, 2018, 09:55:58 AM ---Shane Montgomery also out with the rest of the staff at Charlotte.
--- End quote ---

The assistants were retained until the new coach came on board.  He was supposed to meet with them today.  Shane could be retained, because the new guy wants to run the spread.

--- End quote ---
Healy is going to do great things at UNC Charlotte.  I wish Shane the best.

ytownchief22:
BG is keeping Carl as DC. Bo is going to stay.. And ruin the program some more.

Kandrase:
I just don’t see how he can stay from a financial perspective, he’s going to drop from making 3 million per year to 250k. That’s massive. He can take a coordinator position at a power 5 school and at least make 500k or get a head coaching job in the Mac and make similar. I just don’t know how he leaves that much money on the table to stay at Youngstown.

And I know we’re down on him, but don’t think for a minute they a p5 school wouldn’t want him as a d coordinator. And a MAC school would love to have him as head coach.

Personally I think we haven’t heard anything because he’s interviewing for jobs currently

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version