YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

What is up? Why no announcement on keeping Pelini?

(1/4) > >>

YSUGO:
Anybody here anything and are we going with the same assistants?

Kandrase:
Great question

Joe Bernastat:
Everybody know, Bo gotta go.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Pelini will be back.  YSU won't fire him, although I think they would like him to go.  Pelini has had two losing seasons here, another 6-5, and no one is knocking down his door for a head coaching position.

His brother will likely be looking for work, so Bo can employ him again if he wants.  Shane Montgomery also out with the rest of the staff at Charlotte.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 06, 2018, 09:55:58 AM ---  Pelini will be back.  YSU won't fire him, although I think they would like him to go.  Pelini has had two losing seasons here, another 6-5, and no one is knocking down his door for a head coaching position.

His brother will likely be looking for work, so Bo can employ him again if he wants.  Shane Montgomery also out with the rest of the staff at Charlotte.

--- End quote ---
We could really use Carl back.  D really never hit any stride all season.  I still thing there is a big disconnect of styles between Bo and Shane, and THAT return would be a huge mistake.  I'm not saying Montgomery is wrong, or Bo is wrong, but the head coach and OC need to be on the same page and these two were not.  Hue Jackson and Todd Haley were not in Cleveland and Williams and Kitchen are, anybody notice a difference? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version