YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (36/40) > >>

robmat2571:
What happened to Colton McFadden?  Did he go elsewhere?

go guins:

--- Quote from: robmat2571 on February 02, 2017, 05:12:10 AM ---What happened to Colton McFadden?  Did he go elsewhere?

--- End quote ---
Full ride to Elon.  He is potentially a Sunday kicker, but not a huge need at YSU for at least 2 years.  Good luck Colton

ytownchief22:
My thoughts on the class.... A lot of red shirts coming, except for the JUCO kids and Durkin obviously. But some nice depth and kids who can make an impact. Like Chapman a lot at RB. Anderson can be a nice OLB if he puts on a little more size. I expect a few transfers coming in the spring/summer to fill out the rest of the scholarships.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 02, 2017, 08:31:10 AM ---My thoughts on the class.... A lot of red shirts coming, except for the JUCO kids and Durkin obviously. But some nice depth and kids who can make an impact. Like Chapman a lot at RB. Anderson can be a nice OLB if he puts on a little more size. I expect a few transfers coming in the spring/summer to fill out the rest of the scholarships.

--- End quote ---
Agree with what you say.  DEs NEEDED in a HUGE way, but most look like redshirts to me.  6-4 215 isn't going to get it.  Will be RS freshman in 2018 at 6-4 or 6-5 250-260 which will be much better.  Hope one or 2 is working to get to 240 or 250 by this fall for some depth.
Anybody have any idea who the two Bo says we are still waiting on one piece of paperwork before anouncing?

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 02, 2017, 08:52:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 02, 2017, 08:31:10 AM ---My thoughts on the class.... A lot of red shirts coming, except for the JUCO kids and Durkin obviously. But some nice depth and kids who can make an impact. Like Chapman a lot at RB. Anderson can be a nice OLB if he puts on a little more size. I expect a few transfers coming in the spring/summer to fill out the rest of the scholarships.

--- End quote ---
Agree with what you say.  DEs NEEDED in a HUGE way, but most look like redshirts to me.  6-4 215 isn't going to get it.  Will be RS freshman in 2018 at 6-4 or 6-5 250-260 which will be much better.  Hope one or 2 is working to get to 240 or 250 by this fall for some depth.
Anybody have any idea who the two Bo says we are still waiting on one piece of paperwork before anouncing?

--- End quote ---

I think Bo was talking about the 2 Juco kids who got there paper work in later in the day
Also hearing Pittman may not play football anymore. Hence the need for LB depth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version