YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (35/40) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 01:31:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on February 01, 2017, 01:02:10 PM ---"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason...is like administering medicine to the dead"    T Paine

No FL recruits?  Look at all of the talent from Fort Myers on our roster now.  Byrd is a BP recruit, but was that mostly just a Wolford thing?

--- End quote ---
Hey frozen know-it-all
"There is no limit on the number of players that a team can dress for a home football game according to NCAA rules. For away contests, the number of players that may travel varies according to the policies set by the conference that the school belongs to" 

Sorry, but if I were so inclined, I'd be equally rude to your sorry a$$.  But since I take pity on the delusional, I'll just sit here and wait for my apology.

--- End quote ---

lol.....I think your shots were fired away from your target. 

Don't pay the troll any mind...my 0.02.....

go guins:
Overall a great class and targeted at exactly what we need (DE, DB, RB LB in particular)
You always have remorse for the ones that got away, like Lezzer and Walker, but got a couple of surprised like Durkin and Anderson that we thought were lost.  All and all a great day for the Quins!
Now the spring game and down to Pitt for the opener, than back to Frisco!!

goodnews:
Does anyone know which players we are waiting on with paperwork?

DoubleE:
for real this time. anyone have a link to the pelini press conference for signing day ?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on February 01, 2017, 09:56:17 PM ---for real this time. anyone have a link to the pelini press conference for signing day ?

--- End quote ---

https://youtu.be/XwEQyO8OMQk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version