YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (40/40)

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on February 12, 2017, 09:06:22 AM ---I've felt under the weather the last couple of weeks, but all in all I was very pleased with this year's class. There's lots of local kids and that's what coach Bo and the staff wants. It would have been nice to get a tall receiver and a defensive tackle, but maybe the staff will at a later date. The last I heard it was a toss up for the 6"5 WR from Fullerton between UAB and us. On a side note I noticed NDS and SDSU recruited a ton of WR's and TE's with incredible size. The Bison took 2 Qb's this year ( one is a 6"5 kid from Florida ) and their class came from 12 different states.

--- End quote ---
"I've felt under the weather the last couple of weeks"  Was it a Fever?
(hope you are feeling better) Steven Pappadakes HUDL tape is as good as Derek River's was.  Hope he is about 1/2 as good for the 'Guins!  Would like to get a big Receiver, but I wonder if we don't play Durkin outside some, or at least a double TE set.  With Tevin and new power backs double TE set would be interesting especially with Durkin able to get downfield.  Could be very interesting.

ytownchief22:
Mooney's Darrell Jackson is no longer walking on at YSU. Signed with California University of PA. 

Wick250:
Chief,

Thanks for keeping us posted.  You obviously have reliable inside information, and I appreciate the fact that you always pass it along.  Anderson and Hewlett are the two Mooney players that can actually help us, and I am really happy that we landed them.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 16, 2017, 08:04:29 PM ---Mooney's Darrell Jackson is no longer walking on at YSU. Signed with California University of PA.

--- End quote ---
Can't blame the kid for this move.  Probably starts for the Valcans, probably not for the Quins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version