YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (6/32) > >>

ytowngirl:
Just read their message board.  They seem like an awful bitter bunch of people for a loss in a football game in 2006.  Sound like a bunch of ********s.  And knocking Tressel for sticking up for players is disgusting.  Most if not all NCAA coaches do the same thing. 

ytownchief22:
Let them be over confident. Just like the EWU fans were. We can do our talking on the field as always.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 19, 2016, 12:57:19 AM ---Just read their message board.  They seem like an awful bitter bunch of people for a loss in a football game in 2006.  Sound like a bunch of ********s.  And knocking Tressel for sticking up for players is disgusting.  Most if not all NCAA coaches do the same thing.

--- End quote ---
I'm sure they will always be bitter about that game--they came in here arrogant and thought they were invincible.

dirtydukes:
Hey guys,

Funny that I still remembered my password from this site back in 2006. 

Congrats on an amazing win (what a f***ing catch) and looking forward to talking some football in the next few weeks.  Before you think I'm a troll the Dirty in my username comes from being a lifelong Falcons fan growing up in GA - so it's Dirty South.  Regardless, we've got an amazing team and we're very confident, something I gather you all are as well - deservedly so. 

I'll be watching some video of you all the next few weeks but in the meantime, what are your strengths?  I saw some generalized stats for stuff on our boards but I know you guys are a team that has come together in the later part of the season. 

To me the biggest matchup will be our O-Line versus your D-Line.  I'm looking forward to the battle of your Passing O versus our Passing D as well. 

I was one of the students in the stands in 06, and while that loss was brutal for us, most JMU fans respect YSU's history.  Glad to see you all making a resurgence. 

Cheers, Dirty

DavedS:
I'm sure JMU does have a lot of class fans Dirty--welcome back to the board!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version