YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs JSU Post Game thread.

<< < (8/10) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 05, 2016, 10:39:20 AM ---HappyPenguin, it is easier throwing to guys that are wide open, and Hunter hit them in stride!  Great call, great throw.  And with 8-9 guys in the box we still rushed for 200+ yards which says tons about the OL!  I was startled to see the stats of Wofford vs Samford.  They held Samford to 30 yards rushing....30!  We "held" them to 315.  This is going to be a tough game, make no mistake.

--- End quote ---

Go, are you saying we held Samford to 315 yards rushing? I noticed you said Wofford held Samford to 30 yards rushing. We held Samford to 24 yards rushing... but gave up almost 400 yards passing to Samford.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400926621

The YO Show:
Wonder why the people criticizing Monty haven't at least acknowledged he had a great game plan? I for one will say I thought our offense looked really good and it does speak as to the preparation and offensive gameplan he developed.

DavedS:
Personally I don't care about any of the statistics other than the final scores.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 05, 2016, 05:04:13 PM ---Wonder why the people criticizing Monty haven't at least acknowledged he had a great game plan? I for one will say I thought our offense looked really good and it does speak as to the preparation and offensive gameplan he developed.

--- End quote ---

Do not hold your breath

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 05, 2016, 08:06:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 05, 2016, 05:04:13 PM ---Wonder why the people criticizing Monty haven't at least acknowledged he had a great game plan? I for one will say I thought our offense looked really good and it does speak as to the preparation and offensive gameplan he developed.

--- End quote ---

Do not hold your breath

--- End quote ---

Because one game doesn't make up for years of ineptitude.  They made no adjustmentsense to bring in a high safety and as usual we made no adjustments to our plan.  We had a better plan going in because they thought we could not complete a pass.  That was one data point.  Montgomery has an advantage when we play out of conference competition.  They know how to shut us down in the conference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version