YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

JSU

<< < (14/16) > >>

Penguin Nation:
No one disputes that he received a transfer request. 

"He stuck around because he had loyalty that for some idiotic reason".....I'm not sure you can call trying to leave the team and not dressing for games as "sticking around"....he did the minimum to get the scholly...if you want to call that "sticking around" than go for it.

"you just figure Wells will eventually slip"  He already has.  We barely beat a #2 SoCon team in 2OT despite him...despite a pic and a blocked punt after an ineffective short drive leading directly to nine opponent points.  I've already mentioned his fleeing for the sideline "safe space" when we needed to run the clock.  He pulls any of that versus a legit FCS team like EWU or NDSU than others may not be able to compensate for his inadequacies. 

footballfanatic:
Nation - you really need to find something in your life that makes you happy and stop hating on 19-22 year old kids!! Hunter Wells is our QB and we are in the final four!! That should make everyone happy. He was granted his release and did not dress or travel because he had a shoulder injury. He had an MRI the week before he starting playing. Just wondering... how far did you take your team when you were the QB?

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 16, 2016, 02:24:14 PM ---Nation - you really need to find something in your life that makes you happy and stop hating on 19-22 year old kids!! Hunter Wells is our QB and we are in the final four!! That should make everyone happy. He was granted his release and did not dress or travel because he had a shoulder injury. He had an MRI the week before he starting playing. Just wondering... how far did you take your team when you were the QB?

--- End quote ---

Bo said early in the season on the radio that Wells shoulder was fine.  Also, one does not need to quit a program because of a shoulder issue, assuming it's even true.

Lighten up.  These conversations are all limited to performance issues for which they receive a scholarship for.  Many of these kids get yelled at in practice and on the sidelines...If they had jobs they may get b'ed out there too...I think they can handle factual comments about their performance, or lack thereof.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 16, 2016, 02:54:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 16, 2016, 02:24:14 PM ---Nation - you really need to find something in your life that makes you happy and stop hating on 19-22 year old kids!! Hunter Wells is our QB and we are in the final four!! That should make everyone happy. He was granted his release and did not dress or travel because he had a shoulder injury. He had an MRI the week before he starting playing. Just wondering... how far did you take your team when you were the QB?

--- End quote ---

Bo said early in the season on the radio that Wells shoulder was fine.  Also, one does not need to quit a program because of a shoulder issue, assuming it's even true.

Lighten up.  These conversations are all limited to performance issues for which they receive a scholarship for.  Many of these kids get yelled at in practice and on the sidelines...If they had jobs they may get b'ed out there too...I think they can handle factual comments about their performance, or lack thereof.

--- End quote ---

Hey Nation... I'm going to put this as simple as possible for you. Being a parent of one of our players and knowing what I do. I can tell you quite honestly that you are dead wrong.
As for these conversations being about performance, you EVER come on here or anywhere and talk about my son the way you talk about Wells. I will hunt you down like a dog.

Penguin Nation:
Look at you with those keyboard muscles!  Hey tough guy, I'll say what I want to say when I want to say it.  Got it chump?

Everything said is factual and performance related, and relevant to the success (or failure) of the program.  Feel free to correct the record if stats posted were erroneous or unrelated to YSU FB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version