YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

JSU

<< < (15/16) > >>

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 16, 2016, 03:52:12 PM ---Look at you with those keyboard muscles!  Hey tough guy, I'll say what I want to say when I want to say it.  Got it chump?

Everything said is factual and performance related, and relevant to the success (or failure) of the program.  Feel free to correct the record if stats posted were erroneous or unrelated to YSU FB.

--- End quote ---

Anytime you want to meet up let me know. I will gladly meet you anytime, anywhere. Just send me a PM.

By the way you don't deal in facts, you deal in opinions. And your opinions are wrong.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 16, 2016, 03:56:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 16, 2016, 03:52:12 PM ---Look at you with those keyboard muscles!  Hey tough guy, I'll say what I want to say when I want to say it.  Got it chump?

Everything said is factual and performance related, and relevant to the success (or failure) of the program.  Feel free to correct the record if stats posted were erroneous or unrelated to YSU FB.

--- End quote ---

Anytime you want to meet up let me know. I will gladly meet you anytime, anywhere. Just send me a PM.

By the way you don't deal in facts, you deal in opinions. And your opinions are wrong.

--- End quote ---
Don't waste your breath on this clown.  Says Hunter is a coward.  Says he can't play or win.  Well we know now just exactly how wrong he is!!!  Frisco here we come!!!

Penguin Nation:
I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

Great team win.  Definitely a classic.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 17, 2016, 11:21:19 PM ---I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

--- End quote ---

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 18, 2016, 01:03:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 17, 2016, 11:21:19 PM ---I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

--- End quote ---

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits

--- End quote ---
When there is nothing to gain, Hunter slides.  We had a ton to gain last night and he didn't slide.  Smart as well as a champion!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version