YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

JSU

<< < (16/16)

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 18, 2016, 09:04:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 18, 2016, 01:03:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 17, 2016, 11:21:19 PM ---I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

Great team win.  Definitely a classic.

--- End quote ---

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits

--- End quote ---
When there is nothing to gain, Hunter slides.  We had a ton to gain last night and he didn't slide.  Smart as well as a champion!

--- End quote ---

Let's enjoy his excellent performance last night and epic team win, but let's not revise history.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 18, 2016, 09:17:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 18, 2016, 09:04:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 18, 2016, 01:03:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 17, 2016, 11:21:19 PM ---I didn't think Wells could handle EWU-level opposition.  I was mistaken.  He proved himself.  His passing has improved from last year and from the regular season.  He even had a few good drive-saving runs, no turnovers, and endured 4 drops from the receivers.  Like a true champ, he has risen to the challenge.

Great team win.  Definitely a classic.

--- End quote ---
IMO you are one colossal dumb-ass.  I'm not even sure you watch some of these games.  You are the revisionist.  I am only stating the obvious.

And he didn't slide.  He took some hits

--- End quote ---
When there is nothing to gain, Hunter slides.  We had a ton to gain last night and he didn't slide.  Smart as well as a champion!

--- End quote ---

Let's enjoy his excellent performance last night and epic team win, but let's not revise history.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version