YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Road Warriors: Youngstown St Penguins vs North Dakota St. Bison game week thread

<< < (3/11) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 30, 2016, 02:52:30 PM ---Big game, I feel we have a good chance. Their QB has struggled the past 2 weeks.  If we can stop their running game i don't think their QB can beat us.  We played them well last year.

--- End quote ---
THEIR QB has struggled?  Now what's that old jingle about the Pot calling the Kettle black?!?!?

lakesbison:
mods, i didnt see this thread you can delete my other post, or leave it, big game calls for 2 threads  ( mine for smack talk----this one for actual football discussion)

NDSU hasnt put together a complete game this year, maybe the Illinois St homecoming game.
NDSU has an improving Defense , who was reeling after losing all american MLB nick deluca.
NDSU QB is 15-1 & needs to get better, and really wish the Off Coord trusted him to do some more things.

Im thinking a close battle with the Fargodome being loud and disrupting the YSU players.

NDSU 31
YSU 16

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 11:22:48 AM ---Im thinking a close battle with the Fargodome being loud and disrupting the YSU players.

NDSU 31
YSU 16

--- End quote ---

YSU scoring 16 points?  dude, put down the crack pipe.  Drugs are not your friend..  just say no. :D

lakesbison:
touchdown and 3 field goals, you can do that!

IAA Fan:
I don't consider 31-16 a "close" battle. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version