YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Road Warriors: Youngstown St Penguins vs North Dakota St. Bison game week thread

<< < (4/11) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 31, 2016, 12:44:15 PM ---I don't consider 31-16 a "close" battle. :)

--- End quote ---

I think he means that they'll be on the same field.   ;D

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 31, 2016, 11:41:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 11:22:48 AM ---Im thinking a close battle with the Fargodome being loud and disrupting the YSU players.

NDSU 31
YSU 16

--- End quote ---

YSU scoring 16 points?  dude, put down the crack pipe.  Drugs are not your friend..  just say no. :D

--- End quote ---
Why not 16?  Three drives to the 30 and kick FG's and a 90 yard punt return.  No problem

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on October 31, 2016, 01:11:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 31, 2016, 11:41:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 31, 2016, 11:22:48 AM ---Im thinking a close battle with the Fargodome being loud and disrupting the YSU players.

NDSU 31
YSU 16

--- End quote ---

YSU scoring 16 points?  dude, put down the crack pipe.  Drugs are not your friend..  just say no. :D

--- End quote ---
Why not 16?  Three drives to the 30 and kick FG's and a 90 yard punt return.  No problem

--- End quote ---

3 FGs means we'd sniff the red zone.  Maybe I could believe a safety and two pic 6's.  LeRoy will be our leading scorer.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Look the Bison Defense is very good. In Conference play they allow 88 yards on the ground and yield 13 points per contest. They have allowed one rushing TD and have a total of 9 picks. It's just mind numbing and sick when you think of it. To make matters worse their ground game is strong and they average almost 5 yards a carry and lead the conference. If SDSU can hold the Bison to 17 in Fargo there is know reason why we can't hold them to 13. I think we can get 16 on them, but we need some great special teams play, some short fields, and error free football..My pick 16-13 Good guys!!

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 31, 2016, 03:34:03 PM ---Look the Bison Defense is very good. In Conference play they allow 88 yards on the ground and yield 13 points per contest. They have allowed one rushing TD and have a total of 9 picks. It's just mind numbing and sick when you think of it. To make matters worse their ground game is strong and they average almost 5 yards a carry and lead the conference. If SDSU can hold the Bison to 17 in Fargo there is know reason why we can't hold them to 13. I think we can get 16 on them, but we need some great special teams play, some short fields, and error free football..My pick 16-13 Good guys!!

--- End quote ---

SDSU plays all three phases well, and won top versus NDSU.  We lost TOP to ISUb. If NDSU, esp with a run-oriented offense dominates TOP, the defense will tire out and things could get out of hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version