YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Football Coaching Staff

<< < (11/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:
I hate him because he dresses like a carnival barker and smells like cabbage.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on March 14, 2016, 11:22:28 AM ---I hate him because he dresses like a carnival barker and smells like cabbage.

--- End quote ---
Sorry I didn't list that as one of my options.  I'm sure I would have thought of your choices if I had spent a few additional minutes composing my questions!
Now I understand.  I hate people who dress like carnival barkers, and especially the ones that smell like cabbage!
I much prefer coaches like BP, who dress like a retail stock clerk and smell like lasagna

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Profit margin on athletics is a little misleading.  They would have been in the red had it not been for Ohio State having to pay YSU a buyout of a game we had scheduled with them this year.  So, really we had two money payouts, Pitt and Ohio State.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on March 14, 2016, 02:16:57 PM ---  Profit margin on athletics is a little misleading.  They would have been in the red had it not been for Ohio State having to pay YSU a buyout of a game we had scheduled with them this year.  So, really we had two money payouts, Pitt and Ohio State.

--- End quote ---

That is true, OSU agreed to pay us the difference

The YO Show:
Technically, it was for a game scheduled in 2015, and they only paid us the difference (as IAA pointed out) from what we would have made if we played them vs what Pitt paid us. So we didn't exactly have two money games, but it did increase our profit margin from the one by 100k~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version