YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Football Coaching Staff

<< < (12/13) > >>

IAA Fan:
I heard two accounts of the totals. The Vindy reported (but only a Scalzo tweet) that OSU was to pay us $750k. So with the $420 that we made from Pitt ...OSU paid us and additional $330,000. Issue I haeb there is that both of these numbers seem high. I though we made $360k for Pitt? I thought OSU was to pay is $600k. IN either caser they would owe us about the same though.

IAA Fan:
I had not previously seen that Donald D'Alesio is d-line coach. Seems a little inexperienced, but you could always tell he had a great head for the game.

Penguin Nation:
Hats off to tOSU for keeping good on the payout:

"..the Buckeyes had agreed to pay Youngstown State $750,000 for a game, but backed out in light of new Big Ten scheduling rules. Instead, the Penguins will play Pittsburgh to open the season, and will be paid $420,000. Ohio State will make up the difference to Youngstown State."

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/8/13/9148007/ohio-state-football-schedule-ysu-2015

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 15, 2016, 03:43:13 PM ---I had not previously seen that Donald D'Alesio is d-line coach. Seems a little inexperienced, but you could always tell he had a great head for the game.

--- End quote ---
So does this make the coaching staff complete?  Sometimes it is hard to follow a thread as there are so many branch thoughts posted on each.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on March 16, 2016, 09:13:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 15, 2016, 03:43:13 PM ---I had not previously seen that Donald D'Alesio is d-line coach. Seems a little inexperienced, but you could always tell he had a great head for the game.

--- End quote ---
So does this make the coaching staff complete?  Sometimes it is hard to follow a thread as there are so many branch thoughts posted on each.

--- End quote ---

I believe so. Carl Pelini moved from D-Line to LB's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version