YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Recruting

<< < (3/52) > >>

go guins:

[/quote]

This kid is more than obtainable. Montgomery's kids play in that same conference and he probably has already seen Vantrease. Coach M's son is the QB at Green (and very talented in his own right).
[/quote]
Tanner M has some talent, but at 5-10 155 (and I would question the 5-10) I doubt 1-AA potential.  Looks NAIA at best to me.

footballfanatic:
I don't think Montgomery's kid has any interest in playing college football. He wants to play baseball and was offered a spot on the YSU baseball team but he is weighing his options.

go guins:
JORDAN DEMARCO I see we have an interest in a Jordan DeMarco from Fredericksburg, VA.  I don't know about his ability, but his HS has the ugliest uniforms this side of the stripes in Pitt!  Periwinkle Blue and Hunter Green.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 03, 2015, 11:50:41 AM ---I don't think Montgomery's kid has any interest in playing college football. He wants to play baseball and was offered a spot on the YSU baseball team but he is weighing his options.
--- End quote ---

Speaking of coaches' kids, Pearson's son London was named 1st team All-Ohio as a DB at the Division 2 level.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on December 03, 2015, 12:29:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 03, 2015, 11:50:41 AM ---I don't think Montgomery's kid has any interest in playing college football. He wants to play baseball and was offered a spot on the YSU baseball team but he is weighing his options.
--- End quote ---

Speaking of coaches' kids, Pearson's son London was named 1st team All-Ohio as a DB at the Division 2 level.

--- End quote ---
Good for him!  We could always use DB's!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version