YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Recruting

<< < (2/52) > >>

ytownchief22:
Have heard some rumors of Bo going after a lot of JUCO and FBS guys. Bo was also on campus at the University of Kentucky last weekend.

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 03, 2015, 01:25:52 AM ---Have heard some rumors of Bo going after a lot of JUCO and FBS guys. Bo was also on campus at the University of Kentucky last weekend.

--- End quote ---
I'd take UK's QB that is transferring.

go guins:
Couldn't help but notice NDSU has 5 commits so far to YSU's -0-   Their QB commit looks like he's going to be a punter, but 6'5" receiver looks pretty darn good.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 01, 2015, 03:59:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufratrat23 on December 01, 2015, 03:26:49 PM ---I have family and friends that live in Stow. They tell me Cincinnati.

--- End quote ---
A BCS school is no surprise here.

--- End quote ---

This kid is more than obtainable. Montgomery's kids play in that same conference and he probably has already seen Vantrease. Coach M's son is the QB at Green (and very talented in his own right).

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on December 03, 2015, 07:30:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 03, 2015, 01:25:52 AM ---Have heard some rumors of Bo going after a lot of JUCO and FBS guys. Bo was also on campus at the University of Kentucky last weekend.

--- End quote ---
I'd take UK's QB that is transferring.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure thats why he was there. Stoops probably helping Bo out, but Towles graduates in december and can transfer to a D1 school immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version