YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

play-offs

<< < (9/9)

IAA Fan:
It was on the broadcast. The announcer said that only Hough at CB and Owino at DL were not  transfers. Then they brought in Sterling at DL (Washington State) and the announcer commented that now all of their d-line were FBS transfers. I will admit that I did not look it up, so if you saw it, they and I could be wrong.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on December 13, 2015, 12:50:03 PM ---Let's make the Play-offs before calling others Choke U.  Nine years and counting!

--- End quote ---
Amen to that.  Heard last night the Giants were 5-6 and would be 9-3 if the games ended 2 minutes sooner.  Well, look at our record through 3 quarters over the last few seasons, and we have NO ROOM to call anybody chokers (or even chockers!) 

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 14, 2015, 05:51:40 PM ---It was on the broadcast. The announcer said that only Hough at CB and Owino at DL were not  transfers. Then they brought in Sterling at DL (Washington State) and the announcer commented that now all of their d-line were FBS transfers. I will admit that I did not look it up, so if you saw it, they and I could be wrong.
--- End quote ---

Imagine that, a broadcaster stretching the truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version